Remote Education and Webinars
Updated: May 18, 2020
“Any man is educated who knows where to get knowledge when he needs it and to organize that knowledge into a plan.” - Napoleon Hill
Amidst current events, many of the nations leading educators are offering free or highly discounted remote education opportunities for REALTORS®. We’ve compiled a list of various education opportunities here: · National Association of REALTORS®, Right Tools, Right Now - T he Right Tools, Right Now initiative, which was activated once before in 2009, makes new and existing NAR products and services available for FREE or at significant discounts – right now – and is available to REALTORS® and REALTOR® Associations. https://www.nar.realtor/right-tools-right-now · National Association of REALTORS®, Financial Wellness Webinar - These free webinars are designed to help REALTORS® understand financial topics on a deeper level. Presenters include subject matter experts who will provide tips, planning options, and an array of valuable information to help REALTORS® advance their financial journey. No matter the career stage or level of financial planning, these webinars are helpful and informative to all members. https://www.nar.realtor/center-for-realtor-financial-wellness/financial-wellness-webinars · National Association of REALTORS®, Safety Webinars - Knowledge. Awareness. Empowerment. These are the core components of REALTOR® Safety. And helping our members understand the risks they face can mean the difference between life and death. View webinars here: https://www.nar.realtor/safety/safety-webinars
· National Association of REALTORS®, Code of Ethics - All REALTORS® will have to take Code of Ethics training every three years. As of January 1, 2020, Legal Update II no longer satisfies this requirement. You can take a FREE COE course on NAR online. If you wish to obtain CE Credit for it, be sure to select the CE option for $29.95. Find the class here: https://www.nar.realtor/about-nar/governing-documents/code-of-ethics/code-of-ethics-training · Texas REALTORS® Global and Commercial, A CRE Investment Tool: The Benefits and Mechanics of a Delaware Statutory Trust in Conjunction with the 1031 Exchange. - This webinar, presented by Daniel Wagner, Senior Vice President of Government Relations at the Inland Real Estate Group of Companies Inc., will take place on April 14 at 10am CST. Learn about how you can further develop your commercial real estate business and help advise your clients by utilizing a 1031 exchange with a Delaware Statutory Trust. Understand how to avoid capital gains taxes, shed all property operations responsibility, and keep all of the economic tax benefits of an active investor while you are shielded from liability by acting as a passive investor. Register here: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_0lDvmtoCRwmhdEiHhKmCjA · The Real Estate Technology Group, How to Optimize Your Real Estate Sales Funnel - There are a million different ways to market yourself as a real estate agent, it can become overwhelming. This session breaks down each step of the sales funnel to identify best practices, and recommendations to reach optimal results. Wednesday, April 8 @ 3 PM EST Register here: https://reti.us/event/how-to-optimize-your-sales-funnel-take-2/
For other RETI webinars: https://reti.us/webinars/ · The National Commercial Real Estate Association, The Ultimate Guide to List & Sell Commercial Investment Property - April 9th, 16th, 23rd, and 30th. 1 pm - 3 pm PST
Working with Commercial Buyers - https://thencrea.samcart.com/products/2-hr-virtual-ultimate-guide-to-list--buyers/
Working with Commercial Sellers - https://thencrea.samcart.com/products/2-hr-virtual-series-1---cip-sellers
Commercial Listing Presentation - https://thencrea.samcart.com/products/2-hr-virtual---cip---listing-presentation
Advanced Commercial Real Estate - https://thencrea.samcart.com/products/2-hr-virtual---cip---advanced
· TheCEShop - To help you in this time of financial uncertainty, we're offering all students and agents a 40% discount on our online courses. This discount is available site-wide until April 15, 2020. However small, we hope this provides some financial comfort and support for your real estate career during these uncertain times. Use this promotion by going to gdwcar.theceshop.com and use the promo code "SUPPORT40" at checkout.
· NewHomeSourceProfessional.com (aka NHSPro) - Join our webinars learn: - How to activate your private account. - How to earn LEADS through your agent-branded capture page (with 120,000 new homes listings). - How to share your agent branded capture page so your prospects/clients can search through your site - How to post to social media through NHS PRO - How prospects/clients can search new construction homes through your realtor website
New Home Source Professional, April 7, 2020, Tuesday, 10am – 11am, CENTRAL TIME https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/5886858228548573197?source=NTREIS
New Home Source Professional, April 16, 2020, Thursday, 11am – 12pm, CENTRAL TIME https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/7485891182962800653?source=NTREIS
New Home Source Professional, April 30, 2020, Thursday,10am – 11am, CENTRAL TIME https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/3203016315845107981?source=NTREIS
· Illinois Young Professionals Network, Werk Your Brand - Join Illinois YPN on April 20 for “#Werk Your Brand” – a VIRTUAL panel discussion with nationally known experts bringing you their best success tips for building your brand. Learn from the pros how to authentically stand out by extending your branding from just your company to your entire lifestyle. Build success, generate business and expand your network through social media, within the industry and through personal interactions in your everyday life. Priority registration to Illinois REALTORS® members until Friday, April 10. Registration will then be open to ALL REALTORS®. Please register, as space is limited! Register here: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_gFx4u_gTSqC_Bi4QY2_N0Q
· Greater Denton/Wise County Association of REALTORS®, April CE Opportunities - For the month of April, all classes hosted by GDWCAR will be held remotely, through Zoom meetings. Earn CE via broacast with Texas REALTORS® without leaving your home! Visit the calendar to register through Navica: https://www.gdwcar.com/calendar Signed up for an offering we’ve missed? Email us.
Take a class with Texas REALTORS® through GDWCAR or watch a Financial Wellness Webinar from NAR and check off that square on our member engagement "Stop the Spread" bingo board.