Code of Ethics
December 31, 2024 Deadline for Cycle 7
Every REALTOR® is required to complete 2.5 hours of the NAR Code of Ethics training every 3 years. We are currently in Cycle 7 which runs from 1/1/2022 through 12/31/2024.
Where Can I Check My Status?
Agents can check their status at nar.realtor or by clicking this link: Check your ethics training status at nar.realtor.
Where Can I Take a Code of Ethics Course?
The following courses satisfy the NAR requirement:
- Code of Ethics courses offered through GDWCAR can be found by checking our calendar.
- Courses from The CE Shop in partnership with GDWCAR Visit gdwcar.theceshop.com for more information!
- Code of Ethics courses offered by Texas REALTORS® can be found by clicking here.
- The NAR C2EX endorsement.
- NAR Official Code of Ethics Online Training.
If you have questions, please contact our office by calling 940-387-8212.
Checking Your Status
NAR has an online lookup to check your Ethics training status. Visit your NAR account and check your status.
Need Your NAR ID (NRDS #)?
Use NAR “Find your NRDS ID” at https://login.connect.realtor/#!/forgotmember
NAR has a Code of Ethics tool that can pull up your status or find available COE offerings.
Click here to access the Code of Ethics Training Selection tool.
For more information regarding the NAR Code of Ethics, visit www.nar.realtor/code-of-ethics.
Are there any courses besides the Code of Ethics that satisfy the NAR Code of Ethics requirements?
Yes, the GRI: Real Estate Brokerage will satisfy the NAR Code of Ethics requirement.