Code of Ethics
December 31, 2024 Deadline for Cycle 7
Every REALTOR® is required to complete 2.5 hours of the NAR Code of Ethics training every 3 years. We are currently in Cycle 7 which runs from 1/1/2022 through 12/31/2024.
Where Can I Check My Status?
Agents can check their status at nar.realtor or by clicking this link: Check your ethics training status at nar.realtor.
Where Can I Take a Code of Ethics Course?
The following courses satisfy the NAR requirement:
- Code of Ethics courses offered through GDWCAR can be found by checking our calendar.
- Courses from The CE Shop in partnership with GDWCAR Visit gdwcar.theceshop.com for more information!
- Code of Ethics courses offered by Texas REALTORS® can be found by clicking here.
- The NAR C2EX endorsement.
- NAR Official Code of Ethics Online Training.
If you have questions, please contact our office by calling 940-387-8212.
Checking Your Status
NAR has an online lookup to check your Ethics training status. Visit your NAR account and check your status.
Need Your NAR ID (NRDS #)?
Use NAR “Find your NRDS ID” at https://login.connect.realtor/#!/forgotmember
NAR has a Code of Ethics tool that can pull up your status or find available COE offerings.
For more information regarding the NAR Code of Ethics, visit www.nar.realtor/code-of-ethics.
Are there any courses besides the Code of Ethics that satisfy the NAR Code of Ethics requirements?
Yes, the GRI: Real Estate Brokerage will satisfy the NAR Code of Ethics requirement.